The CCNP Collaboration Certification validates specific capabilities that integrate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager problems with LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) for synchronization and user authentication and implement the provisioning capabilities of Cisco Unified Communications Manager configure and troubleshoot collaboration endpoints. It is a certification suitable for network administrators and engineers who intend to acquire targeted skills in the management of communications infrastructures that play an increasingly predominant role in the current economic landscape.
The new CCNP Collaboration certification program prepares you for professional roles in today’s collaboration technologies. CCNP collaboration now includes automation and programmability elements for maximum scalability of modern communication infrastructures. In particular, the CLCOR 350-801 exam tests skills on topics such as: implementing core collaboration technologies, infrastructure, and design, protocols, codecs, endpoints, Cisco IOS XE gateway, media resources, call control, QoS, and collaboration applications.
Today, technology allows us to connect everyone and everything: people, devices, machines, and applications. To take advantage of this opportunity, collaboration infrastructure professionals need a wider range of skills and verticalization in strategic technological areas. The new CCNP Collaboration certification program was created to offer exactly this breadth and depth. Cisco designed the new CCNP Collaboration certification to help the practitioner demonstrate those skills needed in today’s ever-changing scenarios.
350-801 CLCOR exam:
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies;
- Exam Type: Core;
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Core;
- Exam Part of Certifications: CCNP Collaboration, CCIE Collaboration;
How to get CCNP Collaboration certification
Similar to every other Cisco professional-level certification, the Cisco CCNP Collaboration Certification can be achieved after passing the compulsory core exam, similar to the other certifications, and a concentration exam of choice of your own. One of the most important innovations concerning professional exams and each of them corresponds to a specific Cisco industrial certification. One more add-on step is to study from 350-801 dumps to get a broader perspective on the topics.
To achieve the CCNP Collaboration certification it is necessary to pass the following exams:
- Core exam: 350-801 CLCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies
The exam is associated with the Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Core certification and is one of the necessary steps for achieving the CCNP Collaboration and CCIE Collaboration certifications.
Concentration exam (one of your choice):
- 300-810 CLICA – Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications
- 300-815 CLACCM – Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services
- 300-820 CLCEI – Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-825 CLCNF – Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-835 CLAUTO – Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions
CCNP Collaboration exam features
- Duration: 120 minutes for the core exam and 90 minutes for the concentration exams
- Language: English
- Prerequisites: No formal prerequisites
Validity and Renewal
- Validity: 3 years – to be valid, the two exams (core and concentration) must be passed within 3 years from the date of passing the first of the two sustained
- Renewal: it is necessary to pass one of the following exams before the expiry date:
- at least 2 professional-type concentration exams
- any professional technology core exam
- any CCIE exam laboratory