When it comes to file management, PDF files can save you an ample amount of time. This is because of the convenience with which these files can be accessed on whatever device you use. When doing online activities, you can easily upload PDFs to any website. You can also send these PDFs in your daily emails without encountering any technical difficulties.
However, if you have PDF files you want to keep for a long time and use for future reference, you may need to convert them to PDF/A format. Fortunately, a helpful website can guide you through performing such tasks efficiently and step by step. Here are more details about this online converter and how it can assist you in learning how to convert.
A Brief Introduction to GoGoPDF
GoGoPDF is a website that incorporates a unique set of processes, such as how to convert PDF to PDFA, enhancement services, and powerful editing tools. The website and its features are free to use, but they are currently working on a paid or premium account that will include an updated version of the website’s features, giving users more options to choose from.
When it comes to the confidentiality of your files, GoGoPDF has you covered. Because of the website’s privacy and data protection policies, your PDF files will be secure, and they will reassure you that any potential threats are impossible to occur. According to their platform’s policies, the system will permanently remove any uploaded files after an hour on their server.
Quickly Convert PDF to PDF/A
When you use GoGoPDF to convert PDF to PDF/A, you won’t have to waste much time because it can be completed in a matter of minutes. It’s the speed at which the site converts files because it employs the most cutting-edge conversion system available. If you need to convert your PDF file to PDF/A, follow these simple steps for a fast and uncomplicated conversion:
- First, pick the PDFs from your device that you would like to convert to PDF/A, and the process will begin in a few seconds. Alternatively, you should open your file manager first, pick a file, and drag it to the converter box on the website.
- Under the imported document, the site will then display various compliance levels. Each level serves a particular function. Therefore, before deciding, you must first understand what those levels are up to the task of. If you’re not familiar with them, don’t worry. GoGoPDF has relevant data on each of them.
- After you’ve chosen the best type of PDF/A format, the converter tool will begin the conversion process. Allow the system a few minutes to complete the task.
- After the PDFs have been converted to PDF/A, save the files to your device or various online accounts. You can also share the files directly by copying and pasting the link into any of your social media accounts.
The Different Types of PDF/A
When using the GoGoPDF converter tool, the user has three options for saving PDF to PDF/A. Keep in mind that each option offers different degrees of conformance, which aids in the conservation of multiple materials in your digital file and, among other things, supports effects and layers.
- PDF/A-1b: This classification ensures that a PDF can be viewed and read on a computer monitor, but it does not guarantee that the document will be legible.
- PDF/A-2b: Level B conformance (PDF/A-2b) suggests limited compliance to ensure that a conforming file’s rendered visual appearance can be preserved over time.
- PDF/A-2u: The letter “u” stands for Unicode, enabling organizations to ensure that the document text can be accurately copied and searched.
What Is The Aim Of Converting PDF to PDF/A?
Technology is continually evolving, and with the current pace, many things will undoubtedly change. And if you don’t present a PDF file right away, you may not be able to open it again later. That is why you need to convert it to a PDF/A document so that all the information contained inside it is preserved indefinitely.
If you don’t have the right tool, converting your PDF files to PDF/A format can be time-consuming. GoGoPDF, on the other hand, will allow you to finish your tasks efficiently. Therefore, if you have valuable PDF files on your device that you want to keep for a long time, use the GoGoPDF online file converter right now.