We are the smartphone generation that does not like to waste hours to finish any task. We want everything quick and at our fingertips. And that’s the case with an image to text conversion as well! At times we all feel the need to recognize text from any image. And that’s when the best OCR app can help us.
However, there are many Free OCR software apps in the market. But here we bring a list of carefully picked best OCR apps that are best in performance and offer multiple functionalities.
Why Do We Need Best OCR Apps?
OCR is an Optical Character Recognition technology that allows the conversion of paper documents or any images into editable PDF file formats.
Industry professionals, teachers, doctors, etc.need OCR tools for various purposes. With OCR you can recognize numbers and letters and then transform it into an editable word file or PDF file.
Top 7 OCR Tools For Image To Text Conversion
OCR software apps help us in an image to text conversion. This curated list will bring the best apps for your devices. Choose any one from the below-mentioned list and you will have easy text conversion in no time.
It is the best OCR app that offers remarkable features. It is easy to use and digitize all your documents in no time.
- You can scan old photos, IDs, invoices, bills, etc with FlashScan.
- It is a brilliant QR and Barcode scanner app.
- FlashScan accurately converts any image into text. Its OCR tool is intuitive and users can translate any text from English to other languages with it.
- It also offers professional post-scan filters.
- Users can mark any document as their Favorite document to get easy access.
- Sort your documents with Time and Name.
- Easily scan, share, save, rename, and delete any files and folders.
- Find any scanned documents with the Search feature.
- This Indian document scanner app generates clear and sharp scans.
Next in our list of Free OCR Software Apps is SimpleOCR. Get a simple software to convert images into text.
- Get free handwriting and machine print recognition.
- The in-built spell-checker can correct errors while converting text.
- Uses can save the converted file into a DOC and TXT format.
- Simple to use software that offers many functionalities.
While making a list of best OCR apps, we can not forget this pro-scanner app.It offers brilliant features with up-to-date results.
- You can add a tag to quickly search any file.
- Users can scan documents, photos, receipts, reports, etc
- It offers a brilliant OCR tool to convert images into text.
- You can upload JPG and PDF files to the cloud disk.
OCR.Space is one of the best OCR Software apps when you want to use a free OCR tool without any registration.
- You can easily convert text from given images using this software.
- It also helps you to get a text from PDF files.
- It allows you to get an editable file into a multi-column text format.
- It does not collect any confidential data on the server.
Next in the list of free OCR software apps is PrimeScanner. While its primary function is to scan documents, it also offers an intuitive OCR.
- An easy-to-use free OCR app that also acts as a PDF scanner app.
- Offers a high-quality image to PDF conversion with OCR.
- The app adds no watermarks. And users can get unlimited scanned documents per day.
Image to text OCR
This one is a brilliant pick if you are searching for a wide range of languages for translation.
- Count it in one of the best OCR software apps and tools for its simple interface and accurate results.
- It supports 30+ extensively used languages in the world.
- The app gives 10 Pro OCR scan free in the first install and 5 Pro OCR scans free every day.
- Batch image scanning is possible if you have a strong internet connection.
Text Fairy needs no introduction. This one is very famous as an intuitive OCR scanner. It has a simple in-app navigation with a straightforward interface.
- Best OCR app for an accurate image to text conversion.
- You can anytime correct the viewpoint of an image.
- It can convert text from more than 50 languages.
- A free app that gives no Adds in between.
Converting an image into text is one of the most important tech-tasks that we need to perform frequently. Use the best OCR apps like FlashScan, that does it for free! Also, it is quick intuitive, and ad-free.