One of the most recognized agile frameworks is the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®). So what is SAFe®? It is an integrated framework that has several practices, principles, and competencies that aim at achieving business agility. It is a collection of enterprise-wide lean techniques that includes several methodologies and frameworks such as Agile, Lean, and DevOps. SAFe’s value is realized at the enterprise level since it is an enterprise framework and focuses on seven essential corporate skills to create this value. So, if you wish to get enrolled in the SAFe Agilist training, then have a look through this article to know about the course details.
SAFe® Agilist Training Course Overview
This two-day course will provide you an opportunity to get introduced to the Scaled Agile Framework and understand the significance of mastering the various processes and methods of Business Agility to thrive in the digital world. The course teaches you how to build a team, as well as technical agility while delving into Program Increment (PI) Planning.
The second day of the course gives an insight into the process of building a continuous delivery pipeline and instilling a DevOps culture in the organization. Here you may learn about Lean Portfolio Management and the actions that must be taken to integrate these capabilities into the Enterprise’s operations.
How does this training certificate be a benefit?
You can profit both from an organizational and individual standpoint by obtaining this degree.
- Can apply SAFe® in the enterprise context.
- Deliver more value.
- Improve communication process while collaboration process for all projects.
- Introducing Agile not just for the delivery IT teams but for the whole organization.
By becoming a Certified SAFe® Agilist, you can earn an average salary of $98k per year. This is mostly determined by a combination of experience, talents, organization, and a few other criteria. Other than this one you can even have:
- Lead transformation in Scrum group.
- Become a high-earning Scrum expert.
- Take advantage of additional job chances.
- Keep up with the market’s ever-changing trends.
What do you learn?
- Learn the fundamentals of Agile, Lean, and Product Development Flow.
- Effective Scaling by applying SAFe® values of a Lean-Agile mindset.
- Become a Lean-thinking manager by applying Lean-Agile principles.
- Deploy, integrate and release value to support PI planning.
- Empower the Lean Portfolio.
- Gain an understanding of the seven important competencies.
- Enhance the Lean-Agile leadership skills.
- Lead transformation in the enterprise.
- Establish Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management.
Attendees who can attend
- Executives and Leaders
- Managers, Directors, CIOs, & VPS
- Development, and QA
- Infrastructure Management personnel
- Program & Project Managers
- Product & Product Line Managers
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, & Solution Architects
The SAFe® Agilist Training is open to anybody who has an interest, regardless of their prior experience. However, attendees who are planning t take the certification test should have the following:
- Experience in business analysis, project or product management, software development, and testing with at least five years.
- Moreover, one must have prior knowledge of Scrum.
Now that you have gained an understanding of the Leading SAFe® course details, grab the opportunity to get certified and have a huge scope of enjoying different job opportunities.